R&L Motors – The Best Garage in Widnes
Is your vehicle damaged or has a fault which is preventing you from either using it or that it’s not allowed on the road due to legal reasons, and are you based in Widnes? If the answer is yes, then you may be pleased to know that here at R&L Motors we are considered as the best garage in the Widnes area, our expertly trained mechanics can conquer any vehicle fault and can have it up and running again for you.
We provide a number of services in the Widnes area including:
- Car Servicing: Do you need your vehicle serviced? We pride ourselves on the quality of our vehicle and car servicing, offering a fast and reliable service at far lower costs than a main dealer, without ever compromising on the work that we provide. We will carry out only the car repairs and service work that is required to make sure your car is running at its optimum. Unlike many other garages, we won’t tell you there’s another 50 something faults when you only wanted the one thing repairing, we are one of the few honest and trustworthy garages located in Widnes. Our car servicing is fully guaranteed and importantly does not affect your car’s warranty due to our using genuine parts as standard.
- Clutch Repairs: Have you noticed it’s a little harder to find the bite, change gears and just pulling off in general? There may be a problem with your clutch. Luckily we can repair this for you and have you on your way in no time at all. After a lot of heavy driving (and bad driving too), you will burn through your clutch, if it’s acting up, you will need to get it repaired ASAP as it’s one of the main parts in your vehicle. I have known a taxi driver who burns through clutches almost once a month (but that’s down to bad driving), if you’re unfortunate enough to have your clutch go on you, don’t worry our mechanics can fix it in no time at all!
- Exhaust Repairs: We offer all types of exhaust repairs and replacements for your vehicle. We are happy to give you a free exhaust check to make sure that you are not at risk of doing damage to your vehicle or even to yourself by driving with a faulty exhaust, as the fumes from the engine won’t have an easy way to escape from your vehicle and these fumes are poisonous.
- Brake Repairs: Have you noticed that slowing down is much harder than it should be, even if you’re only driving in second or third gear? Then there is something wrong with your brakes and you need to get them repaired ASAP. Faulty brakes, including brake lights are dangerous and makes your vehicle be classed as illegal on the roads. You won’t be able to slow down for traffic, pedestrians and corners and bends, this is putting you, other drivers, pedestrians and your passengers in danger. Luckily our mechanics can repair and even replace brake systems for you, so you can be back on the roads in no time at all!
- Tyres: We offer a full range of new and even used (pre-owned) tyres for your vehicle. We are happy to give you a free tyre safety check to make sure that you are legally. We offer a number of different types of tyres, from standard road tyres, tyres with extra grip on them and even tyres built for driving on icy roads and snow, these are especially good for the winter season when we don’t know what the weather will be like in a few hours. Our mechanics can replace your tyres in no time at all and you can be sure that you’ll be back on the roads safely soon!
- MOT Repairs: This service is for when you have already took your vehicle to be tested for its MOT at a registered MOT Centre, but the prices that they have asked you to pay for the repairs seem too unfair to you. Almost all of the time, we can beat the prices that most MOT Centres charge and you can even ring us up after your MOT to tell us what’s gone wrong with your vehicle and we’ll quote you there and then, and we’ll tell you if the price they’re asking for is an acceptable price or if they’re just trying to swindle extra money out of your pocket. Our MOT Repairs is one of our most prized services and it is available to everyone located in Widnes.
- Classic Vehicle Restoration: This service is fantastic if you own a classic car, bike, scooter, van or even truck. We basically re-build the vehicle so that it is restored back into what it used to look like in its days of glory. If the paintwork or even interior of your vehicle is damaged due to age, then bring it down and we can make it look and work like how it would have when it first came out of its factory many years ago. This service however can take a while, but we will keep you updated with photos of each step of the process so you can see your prised vehicle slowly come back to life.
If you would like to know a bit more information on the services that we have talked about in this article, or you would like a no-obligation free quote, then please don’t hesitate to get into contact with us today and a member of our friendly team will be in touch with you shortly regarding any unanswered questions you may have, quotes or even how to advance to the next steps and to get your vehicle repaired so you can have fun driving it on the roads again! Remember if you’re looking for garages in Widnes, R&L Motors are considered to be the best garage in Widnes and we’re located just behind the Tesco in the town centre. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Classic Car Restoration Widnes
Do you have a classic car that needs restoring back to its days of glory? If the answer to this question is yes, then you may be pleased to know that here at R&L Motors Widnes, we offer a Classic Car Restoration Widnes. This service restores the body work on the car along with paintwork and even the mechanics of the car to get it running smoothly again! We undertake classic car restoration projects from customers all across the Widnes & Halton area no matter where you are based in these areas, we will work with you during every step of the project including collection/delivery of your classic car.
Customer input is always important with any major restoration work as large projects can often take a number of months to complete. We always encourage the owners of the vehicle to make regular visits to the workshop so that they are kept fully abreast of developments at all stages and can see the ongoing progress of their car. We also understand that restoring a classic car requires a budget, from parts & labour to materials costs & unexpected repairs we may encounter during the restoration process. In order to help our customers, we can arrange a staged payment plan & where additional work is required we will always send an estimate before commencing the repair. But one thing is certain when taking advantage of this service, you will have a fantastic vehicle that is road suitable and flashy soon!
So, are you looking to get your classic car professionally restored or do you have an unfinished restoration project which you’ve been trying to finish for some time? If the answer is yes, then get in contact with us at R&L Motors Widnes and we can help you achieve your goal. Alternatively if you would like some more information on the other Garage Services that we offer, then again please contact us.
*all stages of the project are photographed, meaning you have a full record of the restoration. This can be especially helpful when presenting your car at a show or when you come to sell on your classic.
Car Restorations & Rebuilds
Do you own a classic car that’s just sitting in your garage because it can’t run anymore or because the paintwork has worn away and you don’t want it to become damaged? Well here at R&L Motors we can bring back your car to its former glory, to the pride and joy of years gone past. We love to restore or to modify your classic cars beyond manufacturer’s wildest dreams. We can have it running on the road again and it will even look like its just came out of its factory again.
We have a passion for everything motoring; cars, bikes, trucks, four wheel drives. That’s why we understand that it takes care and dedication when it comes to a project, especially a restoration project, we dedicate a large amount of time in making sure every nook and cranny is completely restored to what it would look like when it was first made.
Classic car restoration takes time and skill, most panel shops don’t have the time or the ability to restore or modify classic cars. We are different, we love it! Our skilled body builders, panel beaters, spray painters and mechanics have years of experience and can’t wait to work on a vintage or classic car, bike or even scooter. So call us to day and turn back the time on your classic vehicle.
Common rebuild work includes:
- Rust work
- Panel re-manufacturing
- Panel modification, flares, rolled panels
- Lift kits
- Engine rebuilds
- Colour restorations, or application of original colour
- Bare metal re-sprays
- Other repairs to the vehicle (e.g. brakes, indicators, damaged windows etc.)
Whatever the job big or small, we’ll get it done for you and you can have your old pride and joy back on the road in no time at all! If you’re interested in our Classic Car Restorations Widnes, or you would like some more information on the other services that we provide, then please don’t hesitate to get into contact with us and a member of our friendly team will be in touch with you shortly.
Here at R&L Motors we have probably the best local garage in Widnes! Our Garage Widnes is located just over the road from the Tesco near Widnes Town Centre (down the road from Morrison’s). Our Garage Widnes provides a large number of different Car Services. We can repair any fault that your vehicle may have, exterior work or internal work. Our mechanics are considered to be the best in the Halton area and we have a proven track record along with many relationships built with happy customers to prove it! If you’re looking for a Garage Widnes (Garage in Widnes or around the Halton area), then why not come and pop in today? We can easily promise that our prices are much better than the other competition located around the area and we treat all of our customers and visitors like we’ve been friends and known them for years (even if we’ve just met!).
If you’re looking for any of the above, or you would like to know any more information on our services, such as prices etc. Then why not call into our Garage today? We can promise that you won’t be disappointed by our results, customer service & standards of work! Alternatively, if you would just like a quote, or you would like to know if we stock a certain item (wind-screen wipers for a certain vehicle etc.) then please don’t hesitate to get into contact with us and a member of our friendly team will be in touch with you shortly. Remember for Garage Widnes, there is no better choice than R&L Motors!